What is Website Accessibility?
TransitionsGateway employees strive to make online experience with transitionsgateway.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at TransitionsGateway has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact TransitionsGateway using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact TransitionsGateway by Phone at (772) 934-9797
- Contact TransitionsGateway by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout TransitionsGateway’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But TransitionsGateway cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, TransitionsGateway is unable to claim site-wide conformance. TransitionsGateway adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. TransitionsGateway cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- TransitionsGateway conformance claims only extend to pages within the transitionsgateway.com domain.
- TransitionsGateway has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- TransitionsGateway chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- TransitionsGateway uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, TransitionsGateway recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.